Saturday, December 11, 2010

Classic car From Beer Cans


An engineer who is dedicated to recycling has resulted in a series of detailed models of classic cars from empty beer cans.
Sandy Sanderson engineers classic model cars made of cans of Guinness beer.
Sandy Sanderson, 55, create models of container destroyed famous brands.
Small car comes complete with gearsticks, peddles, faster and even dashboard glove boxes.
So far, its mini-car factory has produced nearly ten of vehicles including trains, vans, roadsters and sports cars. Mr Sanderson decided to continue the project after he was seriously injured in a motorcycle accident.


Then he said that he was again looking for the bottom of the cans of beer, when the idea of one of the novel occurred to him. Mr. Sanderson, who comes from Sunderland but now lives in New Zealand, said: “When I’m working, after the accident, I had time to try to make race cars from beverage cans.
“I always see the bottom of the can and think” That would make a very neat if you made a car tire rim.
“Plans for each car to carry around three or four weeks to complete and then about 80 hours to build each one depending on how they are detailed.
“I actually do not drink much because I spilled a large extent.
“I drink Coca-Cola, and I like rum, but I have to persuade others to drink beer for me, luckily I got a lot to offer assistance there.
“For what may seem to be only one can move across a cap and down around the fender is really five or six cans can be used to create the effect.
“Some cars require more than 30 cans for their construction.”
Sandy worked as laser cutting engineering in Hamilton, New Zealand, where he lives with his wife Jo.

0 komentar:

Post a Comment

 
STMIK Amikom menuju research University